Come Learn With Us
New Time: Saturday, 3:00-4:30 pm
New Place: We moved from our space at the YMCA to a new space called Cyberspace.
Email us at: email@example.com OR text us at 313-949-7793 - We will send you a link every Saturday morning (the link changes each week - There is no cost to join our sessions. Donations welcomed.
REMINDER: Relax and chill out with your family and friends on holiday weekends. We do not go on our learning journey on the following weekends:
Holidays June to December 2016
Father's Day. 6/19/16
4th of July. 7/2/16
Labor Day. 9/3/16
Thanks giving. 11/26/16
Christmas. 12/17; 12/24; 12/31
The Purpose of “Sister Talk” Series
To learn from the lives of women in the Bible:
- Not just the facts.
- The details…what is her story?
- Why is her story there for me?
- Can these women’s stories give us real help for real people with real problems?
- Listening to their lives long enough to see how to make ours better.
- Getting to know God as He moved in their lives so I can recognize Him moving in my life
- Learning how to respond to challenging, painful, troubling, and times that are hard to understand
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS – Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for details and registration information on upcoming workshops.