Come Learn With Us
New Time: Saturday, 3:00-4:30 pm
New Places: Your computer, tablet, or phone - everyone can participate by responding during our discussion, asking questions.
You can choose to be on your phone or you can be on your computer and see those online. Send an email to email@example.com or text us at 313-949-7793 to receive log in or dial in info every week) No apps required. We send you a link and a phone number to choose from.
Still live and face to face at our Livonia location (Sometimes we learn only online or on the phone. We will notify you in advance so be sure to email or text us.
REMINDER: Relax and chill out with your family and friends on holiday weekends. We do not go on our learning journey on the following weekends:
Holidays June to December 2016
Father's Day. 6/19/16
4th of July. 7/2/16
Labor Day. 9/3/16
Thanks giving. 11/26/16
Christmas. 12/17; 12/24; 12/31
The Purpose of “Sister Talk” Series
To learn from the lives of women in the Bible:
- Not just the facts.
- The details…what is her story?
- Why is her story there for me?
- Can these women’s stories give us real help for real people with real problems?
- Listening to their lives long enough to see how to make ours better.
- Getting to know God as He moved in their lives so I can recognize Him moving in my life
- Learning how to respond to challenging, painful, troubling, and times that are hard to understand
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS – Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for details and registration information on upcoming workshops.